top of page

Transcript Request

Requests for transcripts must be submitted to the admissions office. The transcript fee, when applicable, must be paid to the Hsinchu American School. 

Document Request Form:

  • After filling out the form, the accounting office will send you an invoice.

  • After receiving the payment, the Admission Office will then start processing your request (Payment received after 1:00 PM, the next day is considered the first processing business day. Processing business days do not include public holidays or weekends).

bottom of page